A 'proposal' to extend application/atomsrv+xml towards a universal service document format
Jan Algermissen
2010-01-22 13:38:01 UTC
I think that application/atomsrv+xml provides allmost all the
expressive capabilities to be useful for service documents of *any
kind* of service. Since I think it would be useful to have a universal
service document format (as opposed to inventing new ones for new
kinds of services) Ii have written up[1] what I think would need to be
added to application/atomsrv+xml to 'complete it'.

Don't take this as a proposal to actually take any action, I only
thought it might be of interest in some way.

Comments are of course very much apprechiated.

Jan

[1] http://www.nordsc.com/blog/?p=80

-----------------------------------
Jan Algermissen, Consultant